Thursday 17 March 2016

The #1 Way I Make Money Online


 Image result for pics of leonardo time quotes

Have you ever heard the expression 'The money's in the list?'
Well, it's true.
#1 Way I make money online is...
Email Marketing. 
You're on my list. 
I have your attention.
You're reading this email. 
You may have even bought a product I've promoted to you.
That's how I make money.
Each subscriber has a monetary value assigned to them, and so long as I can obtain these subscribers for less than their value, I'm going to make money all day long. 
Some people write auto responders for over a year. 
The longer the sequence, the more money their subscribers are worth, because the more often they can sell to them.

---
Example time. 
I'm going to keep it real simple here and say that I'm only promoting one product through my email sequence, that's worth $100. 
For the sake of convenience, lets say that I convert 1% of my subscribers to buy this product. 
That means that for every 100 subscribers, I have made $100. 
That's a total value of $1 per subscriber.
So long as I'm obtaining these subscribers for less than $1, I'm going to make a profit. 
And usually, I would write to my subscribers much more often, and keep converting them so they're worth more money in the long run.
The process is simple.
---
There's plenty of ways you can get subscribers for less than a dollar, but what if you could get them for free?
What if you could convert a good percentage of everyone who visited your website into a subscriber?
What if the money you made from each subscriber was pure profit?
Well, now you can.
Introducing... PopUp Domination
It's software we've created and sold over 25,000 copies of.
The top internet marketers in the world all use it to build their email lists for free, and convert visitors into subscribers.
It's a simple, powerful tool that produces an attractive light-box popup where you can collect email leads, usually in return for a free ebook or other gift. 
I'm sure you've seen it before; it looks like this:

It's super powerful. 
You can target your popups to people who visit specific pages of your website, or all of them at once. 
You can delay the time until it appears, and you can also choose whether it appears on page load, or when they navigate away from the page.
We've put together a ton of different designs for you to choose from, and with out A/B testing and analytics, you can ensure you're always using the best converting design and copy.
You can start building your list for free, within just a few minutes.
And what's more is it's all backed up with a 60 day money-back guarantee. 
If you're not satisfied that you've earned at least double your money back from your new subscribers within the first 60 days, you can have your money back, no questions asked. 
Really, I could go on, but I think the product speaks for itself.
It's available as a WordPress plugin, and as a standalone plugin too. 
Follow in the footsteps of James Dyson, Brian Moran, Yanik Silver and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment