Thursday 19 May 2016

How to Know Which Info to Use and Which Info to ignore!!!


 By Eben
 Do you feel like there is just too much information coming in right now, and it’s hard to focus?
 
Do you ever feel like you need to learn everything
before you can take action on something?

 
I had a great question come in this week, and I made you this video to show you how to get a lot more done, in a lot less time:
 
 
 
Inside, I explain how I schedule my work to do the higher-profit activities first in my day (to make sure that the “money” activities are always done first).
 
I also explain one of my favorite productivity “hacks” that you can start using immediately to get more done starting today.
 
Watch it now, and learn how to prevent “information overload” from taking you out of the game.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment