Thursday 3 March 2016

Voluptuous Forbes Africa Correspondent, Peace Hyde Wins African Broadcaster Of The Year At NBMA

peace6
Ghanaian Forbes Africa correspondent, Peace Hyde has emerged winner in the Africa Broadcaster of the year category at the 6th edition of the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards.
Peace Hyde took to her instagram page (@peac_hy) to post this inspirational message in response to her latest win. She wrote:
..W E • D I D • I T • F A I T H B U I L D E R S🎉… I don’t know how to thank EACH and EVERY ONE of you for your VOTES, POSITIVITY and SUPPORT! I am extremely grateful to you my #FaithbuilderFamily! God, I pray you continue to give me PEACE when FRUSTRATION creeps in and give me STRENGTH to keep pressing on when I am told ‘NO’. #Faithbuilders ACT on INSPIRATION. Wake your DREAMS and live them out DAILY. Fight against the ‘STATUS QUO’ with EVERY fiber of your being. This is not about being different, this is about being YOU. You are powerful beyond measure do not let anyone tell you different. Stop being who you WERE and BECOME WHO YOU ARE!…#Thankful #Humbled #NBMA #AfricanBroadcasterOfTheYear #2016 #Honored #Growing #GodBless #GodIsTheReason #WontHeDoIt #Thoughts #ProvokeGreatness #Faithbuilders #KeepGoing #KeepGrowing #FaithWalking #StayFocused #Elevation #WithGodAllIsPossible #PowerInPurpose #PieceOfPeace #GodIsReal #lFocus #TheJourney #GodEngineered #TrustTheProcess #HeIsUpToSomething #PhotoOfTheDay #Thankful #Kisses💋

No comments:

Post a Comment