Tuesday 1 March 2016

Top 10 lies Lagos girls tell guys Read more: https://www.naij.com/747385-top-10-lies-lagos-girls-tell-guys.html

Lagos girls
– Lagos girls are fun to be with

. – But dating in Lagos goes beyond just love.

 – Lagos guys understand the culture of dating in Lagos.


1. I have a boyfriend but he is not in this country: This is a common lie Lagos ladies like to tell always. While that may be true, it is mostly going to be a lie if you truly check. Lagos ladies tell the lies to make you back off or for you to know they are connected with a guy abroad in which case it has become a status symbol

 2. The lecturer called me but I didn’t go to see him: Well, that is an absolute lie. Lecturers are demi-gods in our universities. When they send for female students, it is always for a reason. She probably wants you to believe she has not had any dealings with a lecturer.

 3.I am not bleaching my skin, we are naturally light in my family: While this may be true, many girls in Lagos are bleaching their skin.

 4. I an on my period: If a girl visits a guy and its time to get down, be sure the girl will come at the guy with the red flag excuse.

 5. I went to visit a guy and he gave me 100k: Lagos girls like to prize themselves for the highest bidder. When a girl tells you this, it means you have to buckle up and be prepared to spend the naira.

 6 I don’t love guys because of their money: Don’t be deceived. She is playing the good girl to enter your heart. Once she has your attention, she will come for the kill.

7. He is just a friend: Well, the other guy is not her enemy either. But remember male friends can do what a normal guy can do a girl.

 8. I love you too: Well, love is relative. She may love you for anything.

 9. I will call you: No she won’t, she will flash you.

 10. I don’t eat much: Lagos girls like food. Don’t be deceived

No comments:

Post a Comment