Friday 18 March 2016

Nicki Minaj!!! Her future dreams, what are yours?

 
Nicki Minaj has denied once again that she's engaged to Meek Mill (she's still waiting for that third ring), and she's also confirmed that she still has motherhood on the mind. "Sometimes [Meek] calls me his fiancée," she says in a new interview with Nylon"and I'm always trying to stop him, like, 'Nope! I ain't got that third ring yet!'" she says. "We're just taking it one step at a time. And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I'll have a child, and that'll be fun, because I can't wait to hold my baby."
This isn't the first time she's let her maternal urges be known. Last year, she told Cosmopolitan, "Ten years from now, I will have two children, unless my husband wants three ... and I'll be a housewife with careers that I can run from home. I want to be able to cook for my children, bake cookies for them, and watch them grow up. I just want to be Mommy."
In 2014, she told Complex that she's contractually obligated to release six albums (The Pinkprint was her third) but said she plans to work motherhood into that timeline: "By the fifth album," she said then, "I will have walked down the aisle and I will at least be on baby number one, possibly baby number two. And have $500 million." In other words: boom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment