Friday 5 February 2016

Hollywood Star, Will Smith Claims He Was Not Informed By Jada Before She Boycotted The Oscars

Will Smith and Jada Smith
Hollywood star, Will Smith has claimed he didn’t know anything as regards his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith boycotting the Oscars.
Jada Pinkett Smith couple of days back shared a video of herself detailing her decision to boycott the awards.
He said “I was out of the country when she made the video,” on BBC Radio 1’s Breakfast Show on Tuesday.
“I was in Thailand. And I get off of the plane and you know, the paparazzi were like, “Will, Will, you’re not going to the Oscars! What do you think about Jada’s video?”
“Um, I think, give me a second, let me call-” I had no idea. I had no idea and I’m like, “Babe, you gotta give a fellow a little heads up, you know? Just a lil something, just, “Hey babe, you know, hit me before you walk out of the airport.” You know, give me, give me something.”‘
“I got in the car and Googled and watched the video,’ he added. ‘I was like, “Honey, is there anything you need to tell me?” She said, “Oh, I didn’t want to bother you on vacation.”
“Uh, you did. You really did.” he further explained.
Will Smith also ceased the opportunity to clear the air that the decision taken on boycotting the academy awards was independent of personally receiving a nomination.
“This is an issue of a really regressive trend, not just in Hollywood but in my country,’ he said. ‘It’s not about me or being nominated.” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment